Tuesday, April 17, 2012

WoodenCylinder9 Sniped my Elite Willis

He sniped it then took me for 54K|||


good riddance, you're a scammer anyways



dude stop impersonating unreeaal|||haha karma for not giving me my 70k, vernon davis and fantasy greg jennings|||Im glad it got sniped, your a B*itch as*s scammer and you asked me if u could lick my *|||


haha karma for not giving me my 70k, vernon davis and fantasy greg jennings
excuse me i have proof that you owe me 70k not the other way around and your friend BWareOfDWare94 even said in party today that you weren't planning on paying me every time we played|||rpd do u want to lick my butt*hole ?|||




haha karma for not giving me my 70k, vernon davis and fantasy greg jennings
excuse me i have proof that you owe me 70k not the other way around and your friend BWareOfDWare94 even said in party today that you weren't planning on paying me every time we played


no1 believes you kill your mother and then yourself you stupid fat piece of dogvomit|||lol can u believe this he actually said that u owe him 50k and u need to pay up cause he has 0 coins but watevs u got wat u deserved

No comments:

Post a Comment