Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Legit check connorconnor12

Im pretty sure he is but I really dont wanna get scammed again|||no he aint and prolly ganna take 45 mins to do the deal AND make u go first|||yeah I believe so

look at his friends to be sure

ask for references from people on his friends lists

I have not heard anything bad from him
|||i know ive ton a good trade with him. cant remember who went first tho|||Nothing against Connor exept for the company he keeps. The King 41
Connor seems legit tho.|||


no he aint and prolly ganna take 45 mins to do the deal AND make u go first

are u really turning this on me bro.

ur the one who scammed me

dont listen to this mexican piece of garbage who is a known scammer on the forums|||we all know that fatal xhypnotic is a scammer and i am not one. yea i WAS friends with king 41 but when i found out he scammed took him off my list.|||


Connorconnor21......you are the gayest person ever.......I waited an hour for you to do a trade then u told me u don't even have those players

add me right now bro xxf4talx and look at my team|||u were not even doing a deal with me anyway

you were doing a deal with cbivo71 and i said to leave me out of this|||battle royale?|||


Either way u told me u would do the trade and then u kicked me from the party like 5 times and then told me u dont wanna trade, then kicked me again

yea i kicked u because your offer was Reggie wayne and larry fitzgerald for elite tom brady and elite adrian peterson

btw two cards i already have|||


we all know that fatal xhypnotic is a scammer and i am not one. yea i WAS friends with king 41 but when i found out he scammed took him off my list.


Great move man....seriously.|||he is such an *** he tells my friend that he has these cards then he kicks him from the party like 5 times and then doest even do the deal wha the ****|||like i said send me a friend request and look at my team

ANYBODY!|||what does ur team prove nothing? ur still a dbag

No comments:

Post a Comment