Monday, April 23, 2012

[PS3] Someone with Leg Bailey, look at my offer...

I've got Elite Aaron Rodgers and Legendary TO to trade for your Legendary Bailey...

Hit me up!|||Um.

I've never scammed anyone in my life.

That's not my style.

I believe that what goes around, comes around. I believe in the Universal Law of Attraction; that who I am being is what creates who I encounter; that if I steal, I am stolen from. I am sorry, but you have me mistaken with somebody else. I do not believe in scamming people...


~peace|||he is ligit idk where you got the idea that he was a scammer......i have done a few deals with him and everything went perfect|||A scammer/imposter posted that pic. Don't worry bout it lol|||Also, I forgot to include in my initial offer:

If you have Leg Bailey and find that offer lacking the kind of value you'd like to receive, I have other valuable players I can throw onto the pile. Just hit me up with your interests...


|||||||||

No comments:

Post a Comment