Thursday, April 19, 2012

BET GAME (Xbox 360) (COINS OR CARDS!)

I am, in my opinion, super legit. Too most I am just legit though. But I pay my debts.

TEAM SKILL - 98
TEAM CHEM - 77

Any challengers?

Let's get a game.

I made a new thread because the other one didn't allow new posts to appear.

If you want to play for cards PLEASE PM me what cards. There are messed up people that will see, wait an till our game is over and try to snipe.

IF YOU WANT TO PLAY ME, PLAY AT YOUR OWN RISK! I AM SAID TO BE VERY GOOD.

SO DON'T PLAY IF YOU SUCK, YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

PEOPLE WHO HAVE BEATEN ME:

2X Lionheart
Iamdammgood
5-10X Alex274
Pokypuddin
Ejnfl
3X TB bucsfan5
Kurtek (can't remember the exact number but multiple times)


^IF YOU WANT TO BE KNOWN AS A GOOD PLAYER GET YOURSELF ON THAT LIST AND STOP CRYING!

PEOPLE WHO HAVE SCAMMED ME:

Thetinman012 (See signature)
Robdiggs
A lot more have scammed me, even in the link (in my sig) one dude posts you've been scammed so many times you're a loser. lmao. BUT IT'S THE TRUTH! It's what happens when you get to good

^ IF YOU WANT TOBE KNOWN AS A SCAMMER GER YOURSELF ON THAT LIST AND START B*TCHING!

Tired of people quitting and not paying.
|||I made a new account just an FYI.|||I'll play you tonight if you're willing to play without any bets. I just don't like random games because of all the quitter. Are we doing MUT or regular online? My team OVR is 97.|||C'mon people.

@GTRandy, sorry but I want inserts so I need cash moneyyy.|||Hey how is it going Gherman haven't seen you online in a while|||


Hey how is it going Gherman haven't seen you online in a while


I can say the same. It's good...but I srsly need to relax and play some madden I got my SATs tomorrow and I'm pretty fahkin' anxious so I need to play big bet games to distract myself!!!

How are you?|||I need to get a game peoplez.|||To the top!|||I'm doing well, good luck tomorrow 5 hours of hell lol|||


I'm doing well, good luck tomorrow 5 hours of hell lol


Not to mention I got 3 hours with a guy today to help prep me for it...I hope I get like a 1800-2200...If I do then I don't have to take another!!! So far on a practice one I got a 1870! Pretty good imo...I also get extended time because I have ADHD. What an exploit! Haha. Sh*t I'm still nervous though.|||Let'sss get a gammemeeeeememememe||||||Pussays...COMON PEOPLE!!! WHAT HAPPENED TO THE GOOD OLE DAYS WHEN PEOPLE JUST BET EACH OTHER?!?!?! I DON'T HAVE THE PATIENCE TO MAKE 1,000 DIFFERENT ACCOUNTS AND DO THE COACHES COLLECTION. I HAVE ADHD A**HOLES!!! I'm mad. |||You dacks...

I will BET A LOT MORE CARDS. I believe I also have a 100,000 coins to go along with it!!!|||>_> I miss the good ole days, when there was a bet thread everyone jumped on it...and where people would call out other people for bet games... I miss MUT 10!

No comments:

Post a Comment