Tuesday, April 17, 2012

sbv11u attempted scam

tried to get me tonight, thought i would let you guys know|||nice try smart *** i was acually gonna do the deal. im done with tht scamming ****|||


nice try smart *** i was acually gonna do the deal. im done with tht scamming ****



once a scammer always a scammer|||smartass? I didn't even use any sarcasm, although I can if you'd like me to, it's my second language. If you were going to do the deal then how do you go from 4 pm's a minute to nothing for an hour?|||how did he try and do it man and what cards?|||pm, said he wouldn't go first because he got scammed last week. roddy 2.0 and aso for 500k. when i said i would buy one card then buy his contracts, he wouldn't respond.|||attemted scam on me 2 days ago|||i * repield when i said do 100k then roddy then 225k then the aso u said no and i said ok u damn lieins pos|||hahaha, i said i won't go first when you have a history of scamming and that was the end of the conversation.

No comments:

Post a Comment