Thursday, April 19, 2012

[PS3] Anyone want Clay 2.0 enough to trade me their Leg Bailey?

PM me...

I can add to the deal....||||||* outta here a topps 100k card for a million coin card keep smokin crack|||A million coin card??

I've seen Leg Bailey sold as little as 170k, son...

Get outta here with your million.

I said Legendary Champ Bailey, not the Elite Insert...|||Legendary Bailey is worth 450-650k and matthews 2.0 is worth 100k.||||||I said I'd add to the deal.


|||I know I was just saying because of what ski320 said||||||Leg TO, Elite Aaron Rodgers and Clay 2.0... c'mon, people.

I need your help to be all I can be!



(If you scam me, I will hunt you down and sing to you while you try to sleep.)|||


Leg TO, Elite Aaron Rodgers and Clay 2.0... c'mon, people.

I need your help to be all I can be!



(If you scam me, I will hunt you down and sing to you while you try to sleep.)


^ a fate worse then death
oh god!|||lmao why does everyone want clay 2.0? you can get a troy for 150k off the block.|||I need Leg Bailey, people!

Someone... save me.|||

No comments:

Post a Comment