Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Legit check connorconnor12

Im pretty sure he is legit but I really don't wanna get scammed again|||bump???|||my names conner hehe|||whats his xbox live.....


I posted on ur other thread that he was good although I havent done a deal look at his friends list|||ssoooooo is he legit|||He never accepted my request but he said he did soo im not sure|||i told u already on other post he is not,.|||


i told u already on other post he is not,.

cmon bro are u serious ur the guy who scammed me so lets get real and not turn this around on me u mexican peice of garbage|||dont trust connor, hes scum.|||


dont trust connor, hes scum.

ive never talked to u in my life.

ur also on ps3 and im on xbox so u make no sense|||


connor is a scammer avoid

ok ur a fu cking imposter and ur not fooling anybody You spell it like this "UnReeaal" u f ucking moron.

and im not a scammer i dont know why everybody is hating on me tonight. i dont scam anybody|||bump for more answers

No comments:

Post a Comment